Credit goes to Ztryka531 for the original savedata file that I modified.
This savegame has only 1 house, 1 car and $35.5 million in cash.
Controls and settings have also been reset to defaults as well.
Included are step-by-step screenshots which I hope will help the community to easily apply this mod.
BE SURE TO BACKUP ALL OF YOUR ORIGINAL SAVEFILE DATA TO ANOTHER LOCATION FOR RECOVERY OR RESTORATION PURPOSES.
ALSO, Make sure your Windows Explorer has enabled to view File Name Extensions and to view Hidden Items. This is important.
1. Access C:\Users\<YOURWINDOWSPROFILENAME>\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame
ONCE AGAIN, COPY AND SAVE THE SAVEGAME FOLDER.
YES, I'M PUSHING THIS POINT THROUGH TO YOU.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT, then well done!
IF NOT, DO IT NOW, OR BE ANGRY WITH YOURSELF LATER.
2. Once backed up...yes, once backed up, delete the files from this directory.
3. Copy the savegame which came with this package to this directory
a. READYPLAYERONE folder
4. Once copied, launch TDU - Project Paradise
5. Refer to the INSTRUCTIONS folder for illustrated step-by-step instructions on how to create an online profile and also to move over all the goodies from the offline profile to your new online profile.
1. Steps 1 to 12 - Cover how to create a new online profile. You also will need to select a Male Character, as the offline profile has a male character.
Buy your home, buy your Alfa Romeo GT V6, then exit the game.
2. HEX EDIT section - Covers how to copy/convert your new online profile to have all the money/goodies from the offline profile
3. Steps 13 to 15 - What it looks like if the HEX EDIT process was successful.
Have fun and best of luck!