We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestion: Editing/cloning HC mode

ride

So I was driving last night with some guys who wanted me to go to HC mode, cuz they all were in HC mode. I never tried HC mode on a hilly section, but I soon enough found out it sucked. I did not know cars could fly and crash this way. When seeing all this, I tried to attribute this behaviour to environmental changes, and the only thing I could think of is that the gravity in HC mode is even less powerful than in a normal cruise.

Although I'm not an software expert, it seems logically that one can change the gravity of the game in some files, as there is a clear difference between the HC mode and the normal mode. So my suggestion is, can someone with more knowledge about modding edit this? Or is this data in a (yet to be unencrypted) file?

I think that falls into the category of things we dont talk about in TDU:C. Im pretty new too but I think they dont endorse modifications that affect the online portion of the game/the people around you.

(things like speed mods and stuff, bad buisness... :evil:)