We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logged in after who knows how long, years maybe.

Watched a video and i must say it looks great and promising.

I wish you good luck with your work and have fun.

I hope all goes well and i will be happy to get it once its out.

Your ultra community pack is great and i was using it since few moths ago when i stopped playing TDU but i will start playing this again when this is out.

After 11 years it really show how great game it is.

Only one question, if i got it right from the description, this gonna be even bigger and better mod than ultra community pack?

I mean beside having much more cars.

New cars don't surprise me anymore, Milli, please add new events. Obrigato Milli and the mod team :D :D

We need more races in A7. A8, A6, A5 classes to enjoy all the cars. Please make more races :D

That is not possible.

And if it doesn't surprise you anymore, feel free to not download or try to make it yourself, maybe your view would change. ;)

Also milli how about creating a discord server for this thing?

Tho i think you should because why not? Get a discord and i maybe taking you to canyon teach you lesson once for all ok ok ok im kidding lol

I guess you create it and my role suggestions are ''Helpers'' the ones who helped you ''Waiters'' download waiters xd and ''Members'' turboduck members perhaps? lol

Will it mod traffic vehicles also ?

Otherwise, I think enhanced traffic vehicles (with real models) will suit Platinum improvements better.

Maybe a (free) DLC later ? :D

Thanks anyway.

At the moment no, it won't. Mostly because it might get heavier for weak computer and also, because there are no real up-to-date traffic car mods, unless you want everyone driving a Supra around. :lol:

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21