We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Windows 7 ultimate graphic problems

gundamzerow

Hello dear TDU players,

I have a question, when i played tdu on my old computer(windows xp) there were no problems, what so ever. And now i have a new computer, with windows 7 ultimate and the following problem occurs. When i drive my car on the roads, as soon as i meet another car, the cars start flying across the road. And I use a Trust steering wheel, before no probs. And now it doesnt shift any more. Can any one please explain what is wrong?

btw. I've installed the 1,66a patch and the mega pack, but that souldn't be the problem.

greetings,

gundamzerow

• 1 month later...

I think it might be a problem with a steering wheel. I used to play using a gamepad manufactured by Trust and it was a disaster. After a few days of playing one of the buttons was broken (the vehicle was respawned all the time and I wasn't able to change anything). Distributor gave me a new one but it was even worse. It was completly faulty and I can't play at all. So I suggest you to try playing with keyboard or anything else that was not produced by Trust. Try it and tell us if it works. Cheers

I'm not saying that everything from Trust is crap, I have got 15 years old speakers made by them and they still works, I just recommend to not using their gamepads and other stuff for gaming.