We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey guys im New And Need Some Help PLZ READD

sneaky768

:(:(Hey Guys Im Glad to join This Wonderful Comunity of TDU Surounded by Enthusiatic Racing Fans and Car Lovers. I am New to the game And was Atracted by its Amazing Form of Freedom Playing But Most Impotantly its Online Comunity.Since i am A Fan Of The Lexus Brand and downloaded the Car Megapack I need Help Locating The Lexus DealerShip. Ive heard its Around the Mclaren/Ascari Dealership but i cant find it. Can Some One Please Help Me As i Am So Eager To Get My hand on a Lexuss. Which City Is It In???

Another Thing.. Ever Since Ive Gotten The Game And Adjusted Its Graphics Into A More Quality Setting.. Ive Gotten These Weired Red Pixels All Over The Place.. But more into the darker Colors. They Dont Appear In Bright White Colors So i No that its not dead Pixels. Now Ive Even Been Stuck With the red Pixels Even if i not playing the game. Its All Over My Background. They Appear in the Game If the Resoulution is higher than 1280. My monitor Supports up to 1600 Widescreen And I Have A PNy Geforce 9600 GT. Never had any problems with it until Now That Ive Installed This Game.

Also My Game Crashes Each Time I Open The TDU Map. Which Leaves Me Really Lost In The HUGE map.

I May be Asking For Too Muchh. But Please Help Me i Would Be Really Grateful. And Im Sorry For So Much Complaints:sulk: But PLEASE HELp!!:crying: