We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

question

mreyeball

The CDkey is tied to your gamespy account. If you go online, you'll need to start fresh unfortunately. You can get a savegame for offline use though. Just remember to get the offline savegame first, as you could lose your online save if you replace the profilelist.dat.

you should work for your cars (by playing the game). it ruins the experience if you start with loads of money and everything is granted.

Just remember to get the offline savegame first, as you could lose your online save if you replace the profilelist.dat.

if you "create" a new profile and enter the name, tick the GameSpy ID and enter the email and pass then you can connect to the online profile too (assuming that the save itself is intact).

i have bought a brand new copy of tdu which is coming tomorrowso i can play online.

i have not cheated on my current save game and have a fair bit of money and some nice cars which i want to keep to add to the new game when i get it so i can use the cars and the cash when i play online. so can it be done? also i thoufght that online and offline play where technically the same. like when your playing the game online you can still do the single player mode races but when your driving around the map you would see online races and online players driving around the map too.