We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Replacing CC8

Lambo Llama

Hi all,

Trying to replace the Koenigsegg CC8 with my Zenvo ST1. Encountering a few problems I hope someone can help out with.

1-Cant seem to get the normal right. I will calculate them, and it will all look normal, then when I import they all get messed up again...

2-Cant seem to replace some textures. I use the file browser to replace them, but nothing ends up getting replaced, when I extract the file they are not replaced.

3-Getting confused by thing being changed to CCR. In the textures it says cc8_grid or something, but then in the file browser it says ccr_grid. It isnt a super problem, but I dont know if it is contributing to the other problems...

Can provide pics if people want...

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

EDIT: Figure out the thing with CCR and CC8, had been replacing files in Tools CCX mod which I have on the CC8 as I dont have the megapack. And files have been replaced...