We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pampano Run 2011 - Epic Docmentary Coming *MAJOR UPDATE*

Nismo_dude

The good thing that came out of this is that there is a change I may have a co-driver(one that I know wont take the money and buy a Black Lexus:mad:), and I may be using my grandfathers Mercedes-Benz E350. Some specs for those of you who are idiots:D

0-60: around 6.5

Top Speed: Limited to 155

Engine: 3.5L V6

BHP: 268

Year: 2006

Color: Pearl White

For those of you who like pictures of cars, here is the actual car:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/i_maperson/138.jpg

Also, the route, though not confirmed, may be changed from Florida to Texas which is double(if not triple) the distance. I will make up for what would have been lol. Also, my 16th birthday is next month and if I can get a 4x4 truck, prepare to see a Top Gear styled how far can we go off road expedition:thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Okay guys, you probibly thought that this actully didn't go through, but IT DID! We finished it about three hours ago. I am not going to give anything away, but all I am going to say is that we have already begun the editing process and we should have a trailer or something uploaded here soon. Also, the highest speed recorded on the run was 165, and there was one arrest:D

Forgot to mention one thing: we were able to get two more people together to do it, so it was able to be done with three pwople. And I did get a 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my birthday, and we are going to try to plan an offroad documentary next