We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I need some help.

Sk1izzo

Hello.

Maybe some modders can answer me.

How hard it's to take a released tdu mod or a original car from tdu (TDU1) and do some tuning on it.

And whit ''tuning'' i mean for example. To lower the car. Not whit tdupe. Because if you lower the ride height to much when you turn very sharp the wheel will go in the front wings. Or the second, to change the wheels angle, because this thing helps if yo uwant to lower the ride height from tdupe.

Here is an example of wheel angle modification: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/751/testdriveunlimited20120.png

As you can know the A6_V8 it's kinda high and i downloaded iLLusion's RS6 Avant LL-Edition and replaced the A6-V8.

It's looking sweet.

But this car looks gorgeous when it's lowered.

I can't lower the suspension more than 150 because when i turn the wheel goes in the front wings. And i really don't like that.

So if any modder can take iLLusion's RS6 Avant LL-Edition and make it lower or change the wheels angle like in that picture.(ok, not so much like in that picture because it won't look so good)

If a moder could do this at this car, it would be perfect.

Thank you. :)