We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

XSATA Cable Thing! Just Ordered one.

FA430RGT

Made the Plunge and brought/ordered one just now.. Hopefully it will do what I want it to do which is help take photos (Not videos) from TDU and stick them on the Computer. Will proberly have to get some sort of file converter but will cross that Bridge when it comes. I know BenGee is planning to get one but I was wandering if anyone else has one? Btw will give a full review once I get it..

Made the Plunge and brought/ordered one just now.. Hopefully it will do what I want it to do which is help take photos (Not videos) from TDU and stick them on the Computer. Will proberly have to get some sort of file converter but will cross that Bridge when it comes. I know BenGee is planning to get one but I was wandering if anyone else has one? Btw will give a full review once I get it..

Cool i want to know if its worth the buy or not and if it does what its suppose to, how much are they?

Cool i want to know if its worth the buy or not and if it does what its suppose to, how much are they?

I've got mine from Play.com for a grand total of £30.. Don't worry, if I think it's a bunch of nuts and bolts (Not very good!) You will be informed! However if it's good I'll tell you lot again!

so how does it work for getting photos and things like that, hook it up with pc

Through USB mate. Ive only just got in from work so gonna have a play with it now. See what format the files are when i put them onto pc and find a decent program to convert them.

Through USB mate. Ive only just got in from work so gonna have a play with it now. See what format the files are when i put them onto pc and find a decent program to convert them.

Great to see you've got yours, I'm praying mine is coming today! Anyways I'm pretty positive we're gonna have to find some sort of File converter software, if I manage to dig one up I'll give you shout, btw how much did you pay for yours?

Nice one mate ive only just managed to get round to doing mine!! Not any that are good at the moment tho! I shall go out and do some scenery shots in a bit :D

BTW am also in need of HD!! My VGA cable came through today.... just need a decent monitor now lol

Great to see you've got yours, I'm praying mine is coming today! Anyways I'm pretty positive we're gonna have to find some sort of File converter software, if I manage to dig one up I'll give you shout, btw how much did you pay for yours?

£20 mate and it came with Xplorer360. Just had to download WinHex and was all done :D