We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Greatest things to do on TDU PSP

CarlosF22

I have gone up that mountain, but apparently the game does not give you points for speed, drift or air if you aren't in the road. I'll try to get back online soon, I haven't been online in like 4 days so I started the game over to try to make a game guide to post it here but I got bored of writing. For now, when I'm not racing I'm looking at Oahu in Google Earth and maps and trying to get to places.

I noticed that. No airtime records for me :(

Try looking up where Lost is filmed ;) Mostly North Shore. The scenes that are supposed to be Australia, Las Angeles, all of that, are actually recreated in a studio in Honolulu.

You watch Lost, me too. The remains of the Oceanic plane and the african plane are in the Dillingham airfield, they don't appear in the game though but you can see them in Google Earth. There are many things in the game that are very much like in real life, I was following a real Oahu map the other day to find myself in the game and most streets are there, the only one;s that are not there are the community inner streets.