The love letter to the one of the greatest sports cars in the history...is now out! Took me quite a bit of time, pain and suffering to get there, but it was definitely worth it.
- added the reverse lights, reworked the tail lights, some of the materials, improved rear offsets, lower ride height (from TDUPK)
- working doors, windows and dials,
- colorable interior (needs to be adjusted in the database),
- second LOD,
- 3-color paint jobs (primary color, stripes as secondary and the third color being the Porsche decals and brakes).
- None I've seen so far. Tell me in the comments or in our Discord if you find any.
- Not really a bug, but the TDUPK provided isn't really accurate cause I couldn't find any info about the car apart from weight, power, torque and weight distribution, the rest is from the Eden default car. Feel free to make good handling for it and send me, I can include it in an update or something.
Installation: follow these instructions (depending on how you wanna do it).
Miha2795 - for his car conversion tutorial (in Russian);
@Aquarious and @-=[(ELVIS)]=-- for their tips and great help;
@Milliand the rest of TurboDuck Discord - feedback and support;
Attention! You are not allowed to publish this file to any other websites or include in various modpacks without my permission. The files are for personal use only.