We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

<Andreasthegreek Photos>

andreasthegreek

Guest RB26DETT

what video card you got now? and what video card will you get soon?

anyway, good pics. play around photomode some more. while in photomode, select the options menu and play around the focal length, motion blur and the different times and weather of the day to get the best of your photos. ;)

Well i really cant do much because the graphics drive that i will be getting cant get changed as i am getting the new apple mac book pro. Thats my new computer.

The computer now that i am using is a two year old Intel 20inch Imac that runs leopard and windows.

Its a great computer but now i want to get a better computer and laptop. So thats why i am getting the mac book pro.

With the game, i can put it on full rez, buts its slow.

Guest RB26DETT

oh i see. well you never said you had a mac. :p

i'm picking up a 24" soon, just waiting if apple has some new ones on the way soon. if not, i'm getting the 24" with the 2.8ghz c2extreme and 8800gs.

thats a pretty good system i have to say. Apples are solid machines. They never used to be, but now they are improving. Anyway back to the game, I heard that test drive unlimited 2 is coming out this year. Has any of you heard any news about that.

And most likely i will be posting up collection 2 tomorrow as i got a new car and a new bike. So if you want check it out. and i will be online if any one feels like a race.

I might actually make a club if anyone wants to join