We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Invisible Traffic Help

Dealz

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this.....it doesnt happen all the time its random i think.... after a while of playing TDU (online Account) i hit cars that i cant see LoL.....i think i can see there headlight not sure.

also i think it happens mainly in the Speed Race but has happened in others too....hasnt happened in the delivery Luckly (touch wood)

If anyone can help would be great.

thanks for all replies.

Thanks for the reply.....There was me thinking my PC was good enough for something like that not to happen cleary not....so am stuck with it? i get the feeling not many people have it or have people got use to it?

Has nothing to do with the specs of your PC methinks. Were you connected to anyone while it occurs? Might be lag if someone from some faraway place is in the same session as you

I hope not Cause my PC very good....am not sure i guess there where other drivers in the area i think..not sure anymore as i keep getting the message that the servers are unavailable...but i press select and at the top the servers are available:confused: