We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Over the top raspy, grunty American V8 & V12 sounds wanted

madpioneer

I have been avoiding these requests for awhile as I see you modders are usually bombarded already but I broke down and here they are.

I have tryed myself but not having any good sound software I have failed miserably.

Looking for slightly or even massive over the top American V8 sounds for Chevy Corvettes in the game both older classics and the C6 coupe and Z06.

Also a good one for the Saleen conversion Mustang GT's too, loud raunchy is the name of the game here folks.

Wanting sounds that represent possibly after market headers and exhaust.

Loud raspy, grunty, loud with bass on the bonnet and cabin views.

Not looking for total realism here more over the top type sounds. Like the current 'Loud Pipes' mod or the new one for 'Eleanor'. 'Eleanor' sound mod is currently on my Saleen conversion Mustang GT's cuz not satisfied with other Ford V8 mods yet.

And somebody please at least make the current Saleen S7TT mod louder!

Z06 has a mod sound but is still not quit there, and moved my original Z06 sound over to the C6 coupe and conv. respectively due to my dissapointments.

I took the recent over the top GTO sound and applied it to the Mustang GTR concept as it seem to fit better seeing as it represents a full on track racer. The over blown slightly distorted grunty sound makes it sound like it looks, so that is used up.

I have collected all the V8 mod sounds I can find here and throughout the web, but there all used up at the moment and the current 69 and 71 Vette sounds are not very loud or what I am really looking for.

And last but not least a nice more realistic but louder V12 sound for the Ferrari Testarossa 512 TR, the 612 and the 575.

Thanx in advance!

If no one has time and does not want to undertake these no problem but they would really be appreciated!

the MADMAN