We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas's Skyline

Jackief

hello, i've downloaded a great mod which BasBas created, 2F2F Skyline, looks really great, here is a link for the mod:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5279&highlight=skyline

now, there's a problem which i didnt post in his topic because its an old topic and i didnt want to pop it up, so here is the problem, there are some places when the car have just black squares, so i think its because he tried to make 2 holes on the frond of the car, here is the photo:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

so here it looks very nice, but i think it demaged another places where had to be a lights, as you can see in these 2 photos:

so if there's someone who can fix that, or even you (BasBas) i'd be really glad to have it fix, all i want is to take the original light texture and put it instead the black square, thank you :)

and for another thing, on the photo of the Tuned skyline:

sky_02.jpg

this skyline has a black rims, but in the .rar which i've downloaded i couldnt find any rims file can sombody tell me where i can get those rims?

thank you guys :)

You should have post it in his thread, but anyway...

Respect the time that modders put in there mods, please dont compail about mods. Modders make there mods how they want them. :)

Basbas has paused his modding, because he's bussy with business.

compail? you mean complain? if you did, so im sorry if it sounds like im complaining, but as you can see at begginging of the post i've just said:

"a great mod which BasBas created, 2F2F Skyline, looks really great,"

i really like his mod, and he really did a great job, i was just asking if there's a way to make it better, and ofc the modders are doing it how ever they like them, but after all they're doing it for us either, arent they?

so again, if its hurt somone im really sorry i just want lights instead the black squares :P

compail? you mean complain? if you did, so im sorry if it sounds like im complaining, but as you can see at begginging of the post i've just said:

"a great mod which BasBas created, 2F2F Skyline, looks really great,"

i really like his mod, and he really did a great job, i was just asking if there's a way to make it better, and ofc the modders are doing it how ever they like them, but after all they're doing it for us either, arent they?

so again, if its hurt somone im really sorry i just want lights instead the black squares :P

I really dont care what you think, but Basbas has stopped the modding a while ago

SLRRR thats not the way to be, all he was doing was giving some constructive criticism on a mod he likes, he wasn't saying it was crap or anything. And telling members you don't really care about what they think is not very nice either

You should have post it in his thread, but anyway...

Respect the time that modders put in there mods, please dont complain about mods. Modders make there mods how they want them. :)

Basbas has paused his modding, because he's bussy with business.

Thats not complain, geez.. He did just say he wanted someone to fix it, not complain, and he did put in the request section too, so i cant see where the complaining are..

SLRRR thats not the way to be, all he was doing was giving some constructive criticism on a mod he likes, he wasn't saying it was crap or anything. And telling members you don't really care about what they think is not very nice either

Sorry, but i didnt readed it all so i though it was someone who was complaining. And the i dont care was about the my :badspelling:

Thats not complain, geez.. He did just say he wanted someone to fix it, not complain, and he did put in the request section too, so i cant see where the complaining are..

Yes i know :badspelling: geez