We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Created Single Player Challenge Help!!! Please!!!

wildey

before you set this up, have you gone thru the whole race set up, have you established your best time or speed that others have to beat? when you bring up the race, do you see a green light or a red light at the bottom 1/3 on the right? if green, its ready to go.

if red, go to options, test drive, and run it until you have your best possible time or speed. press the enter key after every run to save it. when you are happy go back to options and save it.

now, go to the drive in, but once there you will see "single player challenge" and "my challenges". go to "my challenges", select the race you created,

and choose how much "reward" you want to place on it, how many days you want it to run,1,2,or 3, and how much people have to pay to run your race.

when you have that ready, click the download button. once it is downloaded you cannot edit until it ends.

if/when someone beats your time/speed you willl get "mail" at your house notifying you.

you will also get "mail" when it ends that will tell you how many people raced it

and how much your 10% of the total "reward" amounts to.

So what you are saying is that I have to be online to do it? Well that sucks a big ...! I don't play online. Tried once couldn't figure it out, said ... it and stuck to single player. Seems retarded that I made a race I can't race! Well time for the big Delete on that sucka. Thanks for your help guys.