We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

sit back, relax

SST SENATOR

ok, i have something to say, i have been doing this for a while now (when im bored or need to relax) and find its actually very relaxing. what i do i gt a car no faster than a c class. lay down ad go for a road rules cruise, where i go the speed limit, drive normally and just chill, and seeing as im also laying down it help because it relaxes you because it decreases your heart rate.. anyway.. anyone else tried this? because it can actually be quite relaxing! the best one was where i went for one in my DB9 Volante (i cruise around the outside of the island) and went for my normal coastline cruise, which goes from the middle of the map but towards the top, on the road which ends up being at least 5Km of just straight with the $3mill house on it and the empty merc shop... and i go to the drag strip... then i watched the first transformers for the first time, loved it and got it and what ive done from linkin park stuck in my head.... ANYWAY... anyone up for one sometime? most preferrably on the weekends when im not a school.. maybe just a few ppl in no faster than c class cars just cruising, in a locked server..... anyone up for it?:monkeydance:

yh im up for it, im pretty much free anytime. send me a friend request. my GT is: oXUNSTOPABL3Xo

k mines same as here SST SENATOR... im up for it on weekends.. :)

This post illustrates why you shouldn't do drugs.

GC

? drugs??? you think chillin needs drugs?