We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Selling: Cars With Specialty Paint

I know it's pretty easy to use the BlingBlingMod to get custom paint for cars, but it's not exactly easy to get reliable colour-matching. Due to that, I'm going to be selling sets of zero-mileage cars with custom paint colors.

(NOT done through paint-swapping, but done with Deluxe Paint. Why would you want this, you may ask? Read below.)

Examples:

- Active Red, Lightning Yellow, and Midnight Purple III for the Skyline GT-R R34

- Maserati Blue with black decals on an MC12

- McLaren LM Orange paint on F1 GTR or F1 GT

Best part about this: all cars are zero-mileage, sold around $1000 under dealer price (yes, I'm doing this at a loss) and done on special orders. :D

Any takers?

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean around ten in the morning for you, that's approximately three in the morning where I live :o

Can we do this at around 6pm your time? That's 11AM for me, which is a more reasonable time. lol

I will, however, buy and paint the car today. Any requests for upgrade status or anything like that? (If not, I'll make it non-upgraded.)

Upgrades are $20,000 or so but I'll provide them for free if you want them. The reason I ask is that once I put upgrades on, there's no way of removing them if you don't want them.

Anyway, your car is painted. I don't consider it 100% accurate, because of the limitations with the paint shop, but it looks very, very close (90% accurate or so).

EDIT: Double-checked math, 6:00PM Aus time / 11:00AM Arizona time is indeed fine.