We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

People on tdu server

Kohan

When i fist got test drive there were other people in the server like it would shoot up to 8 people and then would go down to just me then back up again, is this normal?

But now i play test drive and no one else in on, is something wrong?

When i fist got test drive there were other people in the server like it would shoot up to 8 people and then would go down to just me then back up again, is this normal?

But now i play test drive and no one else in on, is something wrong?

If you're talking about the number next to the little man on your GPS, that number can never go past 8 or below 1 (you). The maximum number of people you can cruise with is 7 (8 = you + 7 others).

As far as not seeing anyone else in game, Anti and I spent over 5 hours last night cruising around and came across no one. We did pick up Rtoups after awhile, but the only reason we knew he was trying to connect was because he was on my TS channel. Miglater also tried to connect but failed.

So sometimes you'll cruise by an area and pass a group of cruisers and your GPS count will go up. As you move away from them (or they move away from you), it'll drop back down.

Also, if you find a friend you want to cruse with, Press F and then scroll down to their name, press 6 on the numpad, then scroll down to "lock" This will prevent the TDU servers from disconnecting you from that player, even if you traverse multiple servers.