We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Club - UK HOTCARS

UK HOTCARS

signaturehc.gif

Well UK HOTCARS exists in real life at www.ukhotcars.co.uk so I thought I would create an online TDU version of the same!!

If I get enough interest we can arrange photoshoots and cruises, meets and events and maybe some Club challenges although I'm aiming more at cruises/photoshoots that racing.

There is no joining credentials, it is an open club and anybody with any car is more than welcome to join.

Some of the photoshoots I hope to do may limit the cars (for example may do a Ferrari shoot or a Dodge shoot) but hopefully nothing will be too restrictive.

Have a couple of members already and will be building a website should it become anything like succesful and the photoshoots will be shown there.

Any ideas, suggestions, hints or tips more than welcome so please get in touch!!

[email protected]

Cheers

GC

looks awesome, id love to join but unfortuanately im already in a club, but also i dont have xbox live anymore because i dont have time for it and im getting slightly bored of the xbox now but if i renew the membership id happily make up the numbers at your shoots and cruises

No worries, got some pics of our drive about from a while ago which I'll have to upload soon!!

GC

• 2 weeks later...