We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Front Side Homepage <-- / --> Backside Forum

Reilsss

Hello TDU Central Forum Admins / Moderators,

Ive been here for quiet some time and I noticed some sort of problem TDU Central has.

The problem is you have a amazing forum with many users, but the homepage on the front side never got really started. There is after years still noting.

Now my friend Mike has a familar problem but the other way around.

He runs a Homepage for TDU (Some may know it as TDU Addons), but his forum is sort of empty.

I was thinking, that it would be maybe good for you as well as for him (or shall I say us as I try help him some), if we maybe could come together?

What benefits could we have? Well You would have finally a homepage that you could call a homepage. And we could have something that can be called a forum. And we could probally share server renting costs as well.

That for the logic aspect why I think a come together could maybe useful for us all. But yet I'm not sure if the TDU Central team is up to this kind at all. But that why I write this.

I like to find out if a come together could be done at all, if there any intresses, and what sort of compromisses we go thougth to be happy on both sides.

Now I know Diablo is admin of this forum But I don't know if he just as busy as Mike is.

So to who of the TDU Central team could I speak, for this topic? I guess PM's are prefered for details or maybe even a IM Messanger talk. I'm open for both and would welcome some communication if possible.

Thanks for your time reading this and may future goes well with both of our sites.