We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Cruizers Union

SirKronksAlot

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hey! RevOnCustomz and I have created a new club called: The TDU Cruizers Union!:thumbsup:

What kinds of cruises do you do?

Basically, what we do is we have cruises around the island on a certain day. We do Sunday Drives (On Sunday). We don't like the whole Destruction Derby thing. We're not big on overtaking, or racing each other on a regular road. We will include races on the raceway though. We'll organize most of our drives. Some drives may be by a specific body type, a section of the island, make/model, or whatever we feel like doing. Then, on other days, we might just have a cruise where you can bring any car.

Right now, we have one clubhouse. It is one of the big brown ones on the water. I'll try to get a picture of its location. If this club becomes a success, then RevOnCustomz will buy another club to accommodate our growing community of cruisers.

The Average Car:

An average cruising car is like an audi TT, a Mercedes CLK 55 AMG, a Lamborghini Gallardo, etc.

As an added bonus, any members of this club can get free ($1000) rentals on all of the cars/bikes we drive in. This is from NTrigue Sales, which is my dealership for new and used car/bike sales and rentals. Feel free to check it out!

If your interested in joining, just leave a post saying "I wanna to join", and I'll add you to the list.

The Member List

1. Sirkronksalot (President)

2. RevOnCustomz (Vice President)

3. Maddpunisher2

4. SC LC KC GAMERS

5. CorrectMartjin

6. Peejadee

7. Roenik

...And More To Come...

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...