We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Colorfull Trucks Mod

tweetty

Real truck files from eden was not finished and there was many several bugs. I've worked a lot for erase all major bugs, but the goal was not to make an awesome quality, only make Eden' truck working.

This color mod is welcome and do not ofense me. Thanks to those who care about that.

I will make my own truck model from real ones, these will have some color and proper sound like the bus ;)

Truck that you see into Patch 1.68 is a modfication of locked files found into TDU and unlocked by the patch.

The original models are bugged as you can see in this video found on youtube (look at the end) :

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Sorry, I thought that the models are the same like in the original game. I am happy that it doesn't offensing 2CV SUPER GT.

Good luck and thanks for your work!

Only what I have to do is waiting for more realistic traffic trucks ^^