We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BAk99 Project ALIENWARE: Full Press Kit [wallpapers, icons, logos and font]

BAk99

Welcome, this has been a project I've been working on for quite a while.

So here goes, please rep, comment and enjoy :)

Press Kit: Rapidshare

Wallpaper Kit: Rapidshare

Beta Icon Pack: Rapidshare

Alien Karet Font: Rapidshare

Press Kit Includes:

High Res .eps & .ai files [Opens with CS4]

Low Res .Jpg & .Png.

th_AW_Logo_Black_Low.jpgth_AW_Logo_HighPerf_Black_Low.jpg

th_AW_Logo_Best_Black_Low.jpgth_AW_Logo_Developed_Black_Low.jpg

th_AW_Logo_Tested_Black_Low.jpgth_AW_Logo_Reviewed_Black_Low.jpg

th_AW_Logo_Original_Black_Low.jpg

th_AW-logo-blueGlow.pngth_AWH-black-glossy_hi-res.pngth_AW-Gaming-blueGlow-Readable.pngth_AW-Gaming-blueGlow-AlienFont.png

Wallpaper Kit Includes:

th_aw_wallpaper_m15x_02_1920x1200.jpgth_aw_wallpaper_7500_m15x_1920x1200.jpgth_aw_wallpaper_7500_1280x800.jpg

th_innovation-desktop1600.jpgth_WALLPAPER1.jpgth_computer_0080.jpg

th_WALLPAPER3.jpgth_WALLPAPER2.jpgth_computer_0026.jpg

Beta Icon Pack Includes:

th_AlienwareInvaderIcon02.gifth_AlienwareInvaderIcon10.gifth_AlienwareInvaderIcon18.gif

th_AlienwareInvaderIcon38.gifth_AlienwareInvaderIcon40.gifth_AlienwareInvaderIcon48.gif

Alien Karet Font:

AlienKaretfont.jpg

Ahhhhh :p Alright alright I'll stop with the Alienware stuff haha. I'm sure you've got hundreds of things to slag me with anyway :p

Looks nice, although aren't they just the stock icons that you get with Alienware?

The folder icons could use with a bit of anti aliasing, the edges seem a bit sharp where they go into transparency. Apart from that though, good work! :)

Ahhhhh :p Alright alright I'll stop with the Alienware stuff haha. I'm sure you've got hundreds of things to slag me with anyway :p

Looks nice, although aren't they just the stock icons that you get with Alienware?

The folder icons could use with a bit of anti aliasing, the edges seem a bit sharp where they go into transparency. Apart from that though, good work! :)

haha, good :lol: the icons are stock but they were also tiny lol, hense why the edges are rough since a enlarged them. Since you've spotted it out as a main concern ave put them as a Beta the now n al get round to smoothning them off over the next week :cool::p

The wallpapers are stock again but your able to download them in one go. The Press Kit logo's on the other hand a got my hands on the High-res files n put them as jpg just for easier use since the file formats they were in arent exactly universal :p

Cheers for the Feedback guys :thumbsup:

Haha nice one, they do look good though, must admit haha. You kitting gout your laptop then?

I did the same, http://i35.tinypic.com/2eojl2d.jpg , downloaded a custom theme, icons, and windows globe icon. Still trying to figure out how to do the battery/wifi/speakers logo though. It is possible, i know that much.

Thankyou =] dono if al kit this out tbh, like a said yesterday al be eventually gettin ma mates M15 5100 Alienware Desktop so al prob do it to that since al be spendin most ma moneyz on that ;) Cant wait :D Gona have an amazin set up of the laptop on the left of ma desk n desktop on the right XD Theme n set up youve got looks stunnin tho O_O

Nice one, good luck with the desktop upgrade, what site you using for components? If you need a hand or anything with putting the components into the right places (the power unit cables the worst for that one) then feel free to ask Spongeh, I'm sure he'd be glad to help out.

Nice one, good luck with the desktop upgrade, what site you using for components? If you need a hand or anything with putting the components into the right places (the power unit cables the worst for that one) then feel free to ask Spongeh, I'm sure he'd be glad to help out.

There's a guy round the corner that's kitted out with cheap but branded components, still need to look at the specs in depth thats on the desktop the now first. The one thing is that a cant take the power unit out a think cos its hooked up to every living thing in it :P last thing a need is to blow the liquid coolin system or the LED's surroundin it rofl. Al give him a shout none the less if a do need help ;) like a said though, wont be for a wee while still :P got ma car insurance to pay in december :crying: