We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wheel issue

chipndale

Hello guys,

I have a weird problem with a not so popular wheel that I just got from a friend minutes ago, for a few days to have fun with. It is a Diablo NGS wheel, if anyone heard of it or even has one.

Anyway, after I plugged it on USB and installed the driver, first game I started was TDU. Did the settings and everything, but something is surely wrong because, ingame, it rotates the wheel left/right instantly to the maximum even if IRL I barely rotate it. I changed values all over the places but no mater what I do, nothing changed.

Also, in Game Controllers in Control Panel in Windows (XP SP3) I see my wheel just fine (LS-USBMX1/2/3 Steering...) but on Properties, tab Calibration, same thing happens. That is, a small red cross is centered, it says X=127, Y=127, and if I turn the weel left for instance it says X=0, if right X=255, but there's no value shown in-between at any given moment. It's like it could easily look like a 4 directions stick instead of a wheel.

So what am I missing, because other than that, the wheel works fine. I didn't test another game so far,but probably I'll do that tomorrow as I'm almost falling asleep on my keyboard now.

Thank you,