We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Live for speed [Most realistic racing sim EVER]

Glanzarog

Might aswell revive this topic and not create a new one (Mods will be happy)

Just thought I would post my amazing twin drift practice session with my brother here just so people can laugh as they watch some pretty messed up driving :P anyways here is link to video LFS Twin Drift.

Don't worry about lack of camera angles as this is only a mess about, if we make a proper movie we will use loads of cool angles and effects :)

Ta Kelvjy

Higher quality here

Yo we could meet up sometime and drift.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LFS is a bloody amazing game, Only played the demo, didnt bother with the real deal because my steering wheel for the PC was dirt cheap 5 years ago, it doesnt even have FF. By far the most realistic game i have tried, yes GTR is good but LFS beats it on realism.

Graphics? Wake up and smell the coffee, who cares, I dont, theres more to a good game than pixels.

p.s. i am replying to your post because the idea of this thread is to discuss how good LFS is, hence the title.

• 1 month later...
I tried live for speed demo and hated it.

Ive now gone on to better games like race 07, GTR Evo, STCC, rFactor.

Cmon get up to date live for speed has bad graphics on a high end pc.

That Is My Opinion If You Dont Like It Then Dont Even Bother To Reply.

Come on, you judge games by there graphics not how much you can enjoy in our case the driving.

You can download hi-res textures and stuff for lfs. They even have a bloom mod out for it.

Also why play Race 07, GTR Evo, STCC and Rfactor when you can do this on LFS ?

I'm not having a go at you mate just pointing out that you don't need fancy graphics to have a good driving simulation game that you can enjoy :). Also the main reason why I like LFS is because the dev's have put there efforts purely into physics and that is why they have a massive fan base. Anyway I hope you do decide to play LFS again as your missing out on some epic fun :thumbsup:, if not then I can respect your decision.

LFS is the best racing game by a low shot. The devs are now slowly and surely making the graphics better as the physics are nearly finished.

VW Scirocco is coming some time in the future also, fugly car, but atleast car manufacturers are seeing LFS as a proper game now, even though it is _still_ in Alpha..

Nicely done Nipper :thumbsup: I might do a XRT vid. The only reason why I was using tweak is because the layout is based on the ken block gymkhana test video which is

, as you can see by the video he uses a 530hp Subaru Impreza. So my video is based on that only with a 542HP RB4 so 4WD all the way lol so you need the extra power ;), and it's a shorter layout.

• 3 weeks later...