We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PS2 Version

Potato195

Maybe I'm terrible at picking up on small details, but when I played the XBox 360 version at my friend's house, the drift score message wouldn't pop-up in the top left side of the screen. I'm thinking that it's a new addition to the game, but I don't think I'd really be a fan of it. It reminds me of those crappy Jeep Explorer games you could play online that you got points for making the car slide until you crashed. The thing that I liked about the 360 game is that they didn't need to add cheesy explosions like in Burnout to make the game cool, it just was because you could drive around like you would in real life. To me, realism is the best feature in a game, because the truth is, I like TDU because I want to drive a Lambo at 190 mph, and I would in real life, but it's illegal... and I don't own a Lambo.

This may possibly the most pointless post ever, but I'm just becoming angry that they're changing the game so much for the PS2 version, including the taking away of Ferrari cars and the bikes, even though they weren't really well made.

Seems like Microsoft's XBox 360 will be adding a new customer to their list of people to not help when they call customer support soon... me.

-Mateo "Zonda" Pagani

I changed the nickname for you guys! :)

Maybe I'm terrible at picking up on small details, but when I played the XBox 360 version at my friend's house, the drift score message wouldn't pop-up in the top left side of the screen. I'm thinking that it's a new addition to the game, but I don't think I'd really be a fan of it. It reminds me of those crappy Jeep Explorer games you could play online that you got points for making the car slide until you crashed. The thing that I liked about the 360 game is that they didn't need to add cheesy explosions like in Burnout to make the game cool, it just was because you could drive around like you would in real life. To me, realism is the best feature in a game, because the truth is, I like TDU because I want to drive a Lambo at 190 mph, and I would in real life, but it's illegal... and I don't own a Lambo.

This may possibly the most pointless post ever, but I'm just becoming angry that they're changing the game so much for the PS2 version, including the taking away of Ferrari cars and the bikes, even though they weren't really well made.

Seems like Microsoft's XBox 360 will be adding a new customer to their list of people to not help when they call customer support soon... me.

-Mateo "Zonda" Pagani

I changed the nickname for you guys! :)

Didin't know they were taking ferraris and bikes out

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the reason that it is difference from 360 and PS2 is that PS2 has only 8 or 16 MB and 360 has at least 20 GB(!!!!) and to make not take so much place in PS2 they have taken out some cool stuff, but the question is: why did they not removed the uncool stuff and keeped the cool ones?