We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game that you think is gonna be best when it comes out?

cocoki700

what u think is gonna be best when out  

27 members have voted

1. 1. what u think is gonna be best when out

• GTA IV
    • HALO 3
    • CALL OF DUTY 4
    • ROCH BAND
    • GUITAR HERO 3
    • THE SIMPSONS GAME
    • STAR WARS... SOMETHING
    • ASSASSINS CREED
    • BIOSHOCK
    • BEAUTIFUL KATAMARI

Well' date=' played the Bioshock demo just now, and I have to say.... AWESOME!![/quote']Awesome because of how it looks, or is the gameplay great as well?

I'm not impressed by stuff that looks and sounds pretty, but it awful to play. I learned that lesson with Shadow Of The Beast (an old Psygnosis game on the Amiga). It was totally stunning, but freakin' rubbish playability.

For that reason I'm most looking forward to Halo 3 and GTA IV. It'll be a real tough call to choose between those two for the one that I expect to be best.

However, I'm currently halfway through downloading the Bioshock demo, so maybe that'll be added to the list. My philosophy is this: No downloadable demo == no sale. (Of course, I might have to ignore that for GTA and Halo. I'd probably buy them even if no demos were released. :D )

My philosophy is this: No downloadable demo == no sale.

That is my philosophy too, only games i got without playing demos are Forza 1, GTA series and GT4.

Forza 2 i would have got even without a demo, i pre-ordered mine as soon as play.com would let me.