We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Newbie here and newbie question

HaDo

Has i sayd, am a newbie on tdu & your board, and i wanna know how do i play it online? :D , the thing is that the game it's not original, so, still can i play it online? if so ... can anyone give me a hand, or a newbie guide :D .. thanks in advace..

regards from Chile

PS: sorry my english :D

OK, firstly you need a Gamespy account. You can make one here. Then just start up TDU, create a new account, check the "Gamespy Account" box, fill in your username you have just created and away you go. Simple really. The game automatically connects you to people as you drive around so go have fun :) As for the game being second hand, I don't think this matters as long as you make a new Gamespy account with it, however I do not know from personal experience so I maybe wrong, Sorry. Oh and don't worry, your english is very good :)

:shocked: ok... that's it then.... thanks anyway for your answers :D but, theres is no way someone can play with a non original game?
Nope sorry HaDo, unless you have the game bought or downloaded via Digital Download from Atari then there is no way you can play the game online as the Anti-cheat system installed on the server will catch it and more than likely confiscate or ban the serial used. Only way to get online is through buying the game itself.

Please note discussions about the means of acquiring illegal downloaded versions or circumventing security is not permitted here.