We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Euro, American, or Ricer. Which one???

HavockJoker

Guest RB26DETT

in my opinion, japanese cars are quick, handle extremely well, and may have a high top speed but you have to do so much modifications in order to achieve that.

american cars as we all know are known to go fast in a straight line but they're starting to improve like what the corvette c6 lineup has shown.

european cars in my opinion are well rounded, they have both speed and handling capabilities. downside though, they're pretty pricey in my country.

heck, i love all three classes. but i have to go with european cars.

these are my favorite cars from each class:

tuner = Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-SPEC II

muscle = Chevorlet Corvette C6 ZO6

euro = BMW M3 E46

Euro for me, particularly british.

british cars perform to a direct purpose and do it fabulously.

want an extremely luxurious car? Rolls Royce is what you're after.

want a white knuckle experience with a car on steroids? A caterham or an ariel is what you want

want to cut through corners without even thinking of the brake? lotus elise

want luxury, speed, and an image that is cool as hell? how about a jag or an aston martin?

want something that will be a massive shed, with all the pazass of herpes? buy a second hand rover metro!

Euro for me, particularly british.

british cars perform to a direct purpose and do it fabulously.

want an extremely luxurious car? Rolls Royce is what you're after.

want a white knuckle experience with a car on steroids? A caterham or an ariel is what you want

want to cut through corners without even thinking of the brake? lotus elise

want luxury, speed, and an image that is cool as hell? how about a jag or an aston martin?

want something that will be a massive shed, with all the pazass of herpes? buy a second hand rover metro!

Thats spot on my veiw aswell though if you want to go quick round a track the Italians probably have it, well Atom, where is the Radical made? And the white knuckle experience with a car on steroids has to be a TVR for me, thouse two are too quiat. :(

I go for the American type

It has power, a great top speed, the looks of them is so... mean

Its not really good at corners but for those who like drifts and burnots its perfect. Also very good at pricing, why get an Aston Martin with 450 hp when u can get a $70,000 z06 with 505 hp?

some american goodies:

Dodge Viper, Chevrolet Corvette, Ford GT, Shelby (Cobra, GR1, GT500), Ford Mustang, Saleen S7 TT and the new fastest car in the world.. Ultimate Aero TT

TVR, Noble, Arial, Lotus, Alfa Romao, Audi (love the R8), Rolls Royce.. So yes you do :)

Alfa Roflmao? Rome lol :p

Ok, true! :D Then i can fill it again! :)

Mosler, Mercedes, did i mention Jaguar yet? Bentley, Renault (Ofcourse! Clio V6 FTW! :D) and Mini :p

Good opinions, but you still haven't convinced me on which one has got the better everything, lets make it easier, Nissan GTR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Corvette ZO6: don't try to convince me by showing me the Nurburgring times cause I have seen them. Convince me with stats, reasons and Personal opinions cause I stiil can't see which one is better.

Nissan GTR however good car it is you will always look like you've just walked out of prison when drinking it.

Lamborghini Gallardo, great sound, great looks, slightly insane in a sane kinda way, fast aswell and you look slightly more civilised in it that the other two though thats not saying a lot.

Corvette ZO6, sounds good, handles well apprently but its made out of plastic and everyone will know your a cheap-skate when driving it.

Maybach, BMW, Bentley, Caterham, Morgan, McLaren...

Shelby cobra is just the AC with a whopping big jet engine in it. Had a ride in one and I swear the driver was writing my obituary.
I think it was

AC Ace = Original model

AC 289 (the one from TDU) = Ace + 289 engine and basic work done to suspension and steering

AC 427 = Ace + complely remoddled drivetrain and adapted chassis

Shelby Cobra 427 = AC 427 but RHD and with stripe

theres cars just as mad as that, they put 427's in TVR Griffiths, and other smaller british cars, i even think there was Ford/Shelby powered MGs in the day

Its simple guys:

European: I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much money and not enough taste !

Ricer: I have a small manhood hence why I have to modify a car so that I might have a chance of getting layed tonight.

American: I like my cars to be big, sexy, have a proper engine and I don't care what people say !

So the moral of the story is the American cars are the better cars for a couple of reasons:

• They are cheap I mean £14k for a 4.0L V6 Mustang brand new yet us Europeans have to pay that for a 1.6L 16v Focus !!! Who is getting the better end of the deal ?????????
  • Ok they have crap interiors but has I pointed out above they are getting much more car for your money than you are over here !!!
  • Pretty much every American car is underated what with the constant Yank Bashing the car magazines love to do !!!
  • They have proper engines just like the Aussies not stupid diesels or them crappy poxy little 1.2l engines we have (yes, yes I know I own a 1.2 but I have to because its kind to my insurance premium :D !)
  • Overall they are muuuuuuch better looking than any other cars (Cadillac CTS, Chevrolet Corvette C6, Chrysler 300C, Chrysler Sebring and the list goes on and on !!!)

You can probably tell I'm not a Eurosnob :D !!!

Guest RB26DETT
Nissan GTR however good car it is you will always look like you've just walked out of prison when drinking it.

so, you drink GTR's? I prefer beer though. j/k!:p Nugget?