We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ultimate Car Sounds!

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

Found this on YouTube. It's a compilation of clips with the worlds greatest sounding cars. :)

This will just take, over an hour to finish watching. :cool: I'm watching Part 4 already atm.

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xL7yveZA_o

Part 2 (Skyline and Supra in here! WOOP!)

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

[tube][/tuTL6r9TTR7CYbe]

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Enjoy! ;)

Guest RB26DETT
I don't know if this is the same one, but i've seen loads from an "Ultimate Car Sounds" series on YouTube and it was rubbish. It had things like RS6s, Carreras and Scoobies on it, with really bad sound quality. These might not be the same ones though.

these are good quality and it has supercars, sport saloons, sportscars, and jap tuners featured. ;)

i think the Euro fans will like Part 3 since there are more Euro cars there. Part 5 for the Jap tuners, Viper is also on there. Part 1 and 2 are good also. I haven't watched all yet. Just gonna start Part 6 later. :p

sorry this video is no longer avalible

the embeds are still working. hmmm. click on the video instead (not the play button) and it'll lead you to the youtube page. ;)