We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

i34 Multiplay LAN Party

eleKtro

http://i34.multiplay.co.uk/

About i34

i34 is the complete festival of video games, where thousands of players are set to convene at Stoneleigh Park for an unforgettable weekend featuring the largest gathering of gamers ever seen in the UK. For 2,000 of our attendees the weekend will be a non-stop gaming marathon as our 24-hour LAN party expands to a new record size for any UK event. Playing from 9am on Friday 8th August through to 4pm on Monday 11th an array of gamers, ranging from some of the world’s best to those who play for fun, will be playing hard for up to 80 hours, stopping only to sleep and eat!

gamehall1.jpgexhibhall1.jpgarena1.jpg

Tournament

Multiplay Host HUGE! Tournaments with HUGE Prizes!

Here is the Call of Duty 4 Prize.

PRIZE FUND GUARANTEED

1st Prize €6,000 2nd Prize €3,000 3rd Prize €1,500 4th Prize €500 5th Prize €250 6th Prize €250 7th Prize €250 8th Prize €250 Total Fund €12,000

But this is not an easy prize to win! Since their are Pro Clans playing in these events, who get paid to play and are sponsered by like Nvidia etc..

I'm going in August :D Tickets fully booked with in 1 month.

Is anyone else going?