We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The next war...

560BHP

this is the next of the cruises in 4 diferent contryes of cars, this time its class e cars, (exept Italy, they HAVE to use the 308 GTO ferrari, only cause it does about the same speed, and there only alfa that makes 2 E cars in italy, and its not the same company...

anyway its the same rules as last,

we meet at the honulullu airport jump, and then we cruise to my secret place... (about 20-30 KM) from there to the secret island, were we will take piccys, and actually have a race 2 laps around...

Rules:

NO lying cheating in the race...

E cars only...

remember stopwatch...

Tuned to level 3...

No cars of same company...

we start saturday the 16th of august, 6.30 GMT (7.30 UK), and i hope for more entryes that last time (not that there wanst enougf, but noone showed)

Entryes:

JP team:

1. 560BHP Nissan 350Z R-Tune Power

US Team:

Italian Team:

2. *Ferrari 308 Forced*

UK/german Team:

(exept Italy, they HAVE to use the 308 GTO ferrari, only cause it does about the same speed, and there only alfa that makes 2 E cars in italy, and its not the same company...

308 GTO?

we meet at the honulullu airport jump, and then we cruise to my secret place... (about 20-30 KM) from there to the secret island, were we will take piccys, and actually have a race 2 laps around...

So if i were to enter, i would have to cruise to your secret place i would have no idea about.

Rules:

NO lying cheating in the race...

E cars only...

remember stopwatch...

Tuned to level 3...

So we would need a Stopwatch. Why not just race eachother and first person to the location wins?

Entryes:

JP team:

1. 560BHP Nissan 350Z R-Tune Power

US Team:

Italian Team:

2. *Ferrari 308 Forced*

UK/german Team:

Why force the Ferrari 308 when you can have a German team instead? It does seem a bit daft putting two enemies together.

Shouldn't this be posted in the Club area instead of here?

only one thing to say about that, i know it has more to do whit the club forum, but ist that only for members of the TDU-C club??´

(if no, and open to all, an moderater/administrator are welcome to move the tread, if its important)

308 GTO?

So if i were to enter, i would have to cruise to your secret place i would have no idea about.

So we would need a Stopwatch. Why not just race eachother and first person to the location wins?

Why force the Ferrari 308 when you can have a German team instead? It does seem a bit daft putting two enemies together.

Shouldn't this be posted in the Club area instead of here?

somthing i forgot from the rules, last one, no car of same company...