We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Replacing car sound

tomz

Hello

I was searching through forum for some guide and tutorial but i didnt find how to replace the original sounds with the downloaded ones.

I would like to replace nissan skyline original sound witch is crappy to the one from this forum with BOV sound in it.

Can some1 guide me what to do? Because i dont know what to do with wav files :(:(

I'll apriciate any help.

Ok thanks for the answers ill give it a try :)

And one more thing ill ask here:

How to decrease the brightness in game because sometimes i cant even see where i drive because of so much light and brightness.. Brightness settings ingame dont solve the problem. Any ideas?

Guest RB26DETT
no he said he is replacing the BOV, and said there are wav sounds in it.

No Maplecars, he was asking how to replace the sound in TDU with the ones saladine1 made. ;)

Go to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Vehicules and replace the original file with the downloaded file there.

No Maplecars, he was asking how to replace the sound in TDU with the ones saladine1 made. ;)

Go to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Vehicules and replace the original file with the downloaded file there.

The point is when i replace the files with just simple copy and paste i have no sound at all when i drive skyline :S When it comes to edit wav files there is another problem because the new replaced bnk file have subaru wavs and the new sounds to skyline have other file names and im confused how to replace the wavs correct.