We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Confusing little problem

InVo

Hey, Just wondering if anyone is a little network savvy and could help me out here.

OK so I just reinstalled TDU got everything working back to normal (1.66 w/megapack) and thought this would be a good time to see if online works for once.. nope! Basically my question is, can anyone help me?

Nothing is modded, fresh from re-install, just made a new profile and have never, EVER made it online.

I got my copy off of Direct2Drive (payed for it) but I got the Megapack off of a torrent and 1.66 as an official patch. Does that complicate things?

Yes, you have to buy the megapack to let it work. You also need to remove all the files from the megacarpack, but remember we dont talk about warez here :evil:.

Wont happen again ;)

just answering the question truthfully

----------------------------------------

I'll miss my cars.. *cries*

EDIT: ooh, how do I get rid of the megapack without thrashing the game

You probably have to remove the hole game and then install TDU (that you bought) and install the 1.66 patch. You could also buy the megacarpack, you wont be dissapointed

1.45 ? Neven saw that one. If you dont buy the megacarpack you have to install 1.66

The megacarpack also includes 1.66 so you dont need to install it then

1.45 is the version before you apply the patch. ;) If you don't want to play online you don't need it, but it seems like you do. It also adds the Nissan Skyline and Audi RS4 to the game.