We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another of those moments when "I can't decide what game to buy!"

The Queen

So which game should I buy? *Considering the reasons in the post below*  

10 members have voted

1. 1. So which game should I buy? *Considering the reasons in the post below*

• Silent Hill : Homecoming
    • Fallout 3

Right I have a dilemma.

There are two games which I really want yet I only have money for one of them at this present time. My choices are :

Silent Hill : Homecoming

Fallout 3

Both would be for PC and i'm unsure of which I should buy. The only thing is, I will probably end up getting both at some point but which should I get now?

Silent Hill has just been released and I watched a review of it on GameTrailers and thought it looked amazing. I do like games with clues that you have to find and then find out the meanings of them to what you are trying to accomplish in the game, which Silent Hill delivers.

On the other hand, I have been looking at getting Fallout 3 for a while now but the high price put me off. I was looking on the net today and both Gameplay and Gamestation were selling it for £17, which imo, is a bargain. I really like the look of Fallout 3 and the storyline and I think I would enjoy playing through it. Quite a few people have recommended it to me.

But the issue is, should I buy Fallout 3 now at this price? or wait until it possibly goes down in price even further, which I think it may well do. Or do I go for Silent Hill which quite a few places are selling for £18 which is a bargain as most places are selling it for the full £25.

So in short do I go for Fallout 3 while it's going cheap or buy Silent Hill while theres still hype for it. I want you lot to help me decide. I am going to be buying one of these games either today or Monday.