We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I have a problem which i need real help with plzz.

unlimited357

Well on day i decided to check online how to get car mods. I found this website, and decided to download 2 of the cars. The GTR 35 and the BMW M3. I got the cars downloaded and i replaced them in TDU. The bmw worked fine but the gtr didnt. Every time i went to the nissan dealer or to my home tdu crashed. I thought well maybe the mods are a problem so deleted them and put back the original cars that the mods replaced. I wanted to make sure everything was fine so i double click on tdu. Everything looks normal because the computer makes the running sound.....but nothing pops up. the computer goes back to what it was doing. i did ctrl alt delete to check processes and the processes says it is running but the applications shows nothing. Can you guys please help me out here. I really love tdu and my account, and i dont want anything to happen. Please reply by 5/24/09 cause that is when i get my g25 and i would like to play tdu. if not by then it is okay. thanks - Unlimited357 your Buddy.:thumbsup:

thanks a lot

hey.. i was trying to delete TDU from my comp and re install it.. but it says cannot delete file binkw.dll: Access denied Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. wtf

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

hey.. i was trying to delete TDU from my comp and re install it.. but it says cannot delete file binkw.dll: Access denied Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. wtf

Did you have anything related to what you were trying to delete, open or running? Thats usually the problem with those errors. Also check processes after you do CTRL + ALT + DELETE. There may be something running in the background preventing you from deleting the game? Just a thought.