We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Posting mods from sites.

Tool831

Hello,

I'm sorry if i make to many of these? :o

I'm used the the new mod rules and layout that might come soon. I do think though that people should not be able to post mods seen on other sites unless they are the original creator. Cause reason is if the mod layout comes out how can people list features or tell if it was converted or made.

It would also show who is a modder and who is not, cause a member who just posts a mod, cannot help people if they have trouble or have a issue or want to report a bug or even +Rep.

If its a look at what I found and link to another site that credits I don't see the problem if they link to the thread in question on another forum.

If however the site requires you to become a member, doesn't post credits or host things like mega packs or original files then they shouldn't be linked to.

Also posting direct download links for mods found imo shouldn't be allowed as these could be re uploaded files that don't have the original creators permissions.

Thats my view but its up to higher powers to decide.

If however the site requires you to become a member, doesn't post credits or host things like mega packs or original files then they shouldn't be linked to.

Well the site i know which people use to post mods have a hacked programs and a hacked megapack and no guess would have original files.