We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU ctashes after mod

terzer

hi, i'm new. since 4 days i'm trying to mod a car, i read and followed the instructions from the tutorial hundrets of times, but when i start the game and go to the showromm\garage to take the car the game crashes. (sometimes freezes and i have to restart the pc). i'm using dowloaded 3ds model and i think there is the problem. i always recieve error messages in zmodeler, that some texures are missing. (###EX.2db is missing) I loded in the settings the folders with the textures, replaced the texture of the imported 3ds into PAINT, and it still crashes.

Thank You, please help me, i want that car in TDU, i can pay to someone to mod it for the game! Please!

Its not that simple, you need to merge the .3ds car with a TDU car..

(Follow my mini tut)

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7659

this trial have i followed, but its not working. i merged the body, renamed it to BODY_HR (the hole body is one part, without the tires, at this time i don't need them, i want just the body)

here's the rar: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EF2PY63O if anyone can't download it send me e-mail and i can send it directly. it contains my z3d and the orig. 3ds and max file

Thanks!

Ok i just had a quick look at that model and i found out why it crashed.

You did not put the BODY_HR into D_Car.

Also:

• It Too Low Poly And Will Look Crap In Game
  • It Needs To Be Scaled Down To The Size Of A TDU Car As Its Going To Be Really Big In Game
  • The Textures Need To Be Re-Done To Make It Look Good In Game

Anyway that's how to fix the crashing and if you continue with this then good luck.