We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Truckers Lounge Rules

Nodz86

Welcome to this little Greasy Spoon in the Truck park opposite TDUc Towers. On top of the usual rules there are a few more additional ones in this section to keep us in the good books of the ETS community and prevent us from being blacklisted.

1. If you post /screens/video's with mods in them please credit all mods, i.e. Trailer by Nodz, Skin by me.
  2. No Hacked or Stolen content, if any is posted it will be deleted and warnings/infractions given. If it hasn't got a readme it is probably hacked or stolen so don't post it here.
  3. No direct linking to downloads on filesharing sites like filefront, reapidshare etc. Only link to mods where the author has allowed them to be hosted, i.e. Truckpol, eurotrucksimulator.org, etc etc. The readme should tell you where they are allowed to be hosted.
  4. No linking to sites that host hacked or stolen content, links will be removed

Remember all other Forum Rules apply, these are just additional.

Now remember not to go over your hours, spill any diesel whilst refuelling, or fall asleep at the wheel.