We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Graphics card for XPS 210

Hey guys i have a Dell XPS 210 (small one which nothing fits into) i had no choice of what i wanted cause it was surprise, but w/e the only thing i changed on my comp was the graphics cards i got a ATI X1550 because idk which one i needed so i got this one but i figured out it sucked really badly so can u guys help me out i am willing to pay up to $150 but i really dont want too but i will if i have to though =):thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, do you know the dimensions of the case"?

if you are looking for small try a ATI 4770, or an Nvidia 9600 1GB

both are around $155 but i would take the 4770 because it is super efficient,

and it super powerful (for the price)

ok, do you know the dimensions of the case"?

if you are looking for small try a ATI 4770, or an Nvidia 9600 1GB

both are around $155 but i would take the 4770 because it is super efficient,

and it super powerful (for the price)

uhh well i used a ruler..... H= 1ft or 30.5cm W= 3.5in or about 10cm and the L= about 1ft and about 4in or about 40cm

i checked the dimensions of the case, and the graphics card. You said the case was 12" long, Dell claims 14.4". The 4770 is claimed as 8.4" so if you measure from the back of the case to the hard drives and it is more than 10" (leave room for cables) it should fit. The 4770 is an extremely quick graphics card, so if it fits GET IT, unless you want to get a completely new system. ;)

EDIT: I missed some dimensions so just check the width of the case and graphics card. It should fit but it will be cosy.