We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help with Online & TDU

Help, I've got a LEGAL Copy of TDU and it always just says "Failed to cnnect, check your internet connections" Firewall hasn't blocked it or nothing. Do you need your ports open or something and one more thing, when I was installing it, it didn't even ask for a CD key also sooo :S. And one more thing I did have a Illegal copy of the game but how would I be able to install the game asking for a CD Key and then putting the real one again, with the Legal version and all that stuff, Thanks

-Wayne

Help, I've got a LEGAL Copy of TDU and it always just says "Failed to cnnect, check your internet connections" Firewall hasn't blocked it or nothing. Do you need your ports open or something and one more thing, when I was installing it, it didn't even ask for a CD key also sooo :S. And one more thing I did have a Illegal copy of the game but how would I be able to install the game asking for a CD Key and then putting the real one again, with the Leaal version and all that stuff, Thanks

-Wayne

You'll need to delete the CD key that has saved from the illegal copy, it is a hidden file, so you'll need to go into the control panel, then folder opens, then click the view tab, show hidden files. Then go and find the CD key, delete it and reinstall (i think?)

uninstall the game

delete the atari folder on program files , after that make a backup of your savegames.

i think you can go here " C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Test Drive Unlimited. " open that on windows explorer and delete everything there and reinstall the game and use the valid cd key that you got from the game you buyed.

sorry for my english i know its bad and im very tired atm . :cheeky: