We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another new, strange and annoying problem...

VanquishHH

Hi.

After my problem with TDU last week, I have a new one since today.

When I´m playing, the game suddenly switches to the desktop. The game window is minimized then and NOTHING happens - I don´t understand why that happens.

I can click the minimized window and go on playing, that´s no problem, but WHY does it happen?? It never happened before. :confused:

I use BitDefender as anti virus software. It´s on "game mode" while playing...but as I said, it never ever happened before.

Any clues?

cheers

It´s okay, now. I´m not sure if this was the problem, but: yesterday I checked my task manager and there was a spoolsv.exe. Thats the printer queue. As I don´t have a printer connected to my computer, I tried to check if it was a virus or trojan. I used HijackThis, Norton online check and my BitDefender - the result was NO virus, NO trojan. Today I deactivated the printer queue and now it´s allright...