We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't activate TDU

Fidelity818

I purchased the game around Feb, and i recently got a new hard-drive as well as a new Operating System. I reinstalled the game on my new hard-drive, and it is asking me for an activation key. I put it in and all i get is: "Activation failed - server error - too many activation with different"

This is the second time I've installed this game and used this key. Is there any reason to why I'm having this problem? This was bought on the Atari website, and i downloaded it from Digital River.

I just want to play, this is really annoying. If anyone has gotten this error, and knows the fix, please reply.

Thanks.

Nope, I have not. I'm tempted to call their customer support, (Which i hear is terrible) and get the problem fixed.

I have no idea what this is, or why It is happening. I don't want to have to, well let's say.., play the game under the circumstances of it being illegal.. Which I am not a fan of doing.