We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

modshop

Guest MaXCoDeR38

Question

Guest MaXCoDeR38

MaXCoDeR38, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Open Mod shop forums :mad: dowoand new car mod

1 answer to this question

You have been banned from the modshop so this means that you cannot use it. This is because you have had numerous warnings about posting spam and multiple identical requests in there. You ignored these and as soon as I removed you from the moderated mod shop group, you posted a request for something that has been requested previously.

Don't ask for me to unban you as I will do it when I see fit and do not make another account as that will result in the duplicate account and your main account being banned.