We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club LA...The Forgotten TDU 2 ?

x CrYpToN IcE

Hey i bought MC LA about half a year ago for Xbox 360, i havent posted anything on it as i wanted to fully finish the game to find the good and bad points.

Firstly this game is nearly indentical to TDU 1, I mean stick it in manual get your racing wheel out and just sit back and cruise.. :) Or when your up for it blast round LA racing the cpu or people on the very good and unlaggy online modes.

Secondly this game has just about all the features you guys have wanted from TDU 2 eg. convertible roof up/down, day and night cycle and realistic traffic.

Thirdly this game has some great sites, nowhere on this map is boring and the map is fairly large not huge but just right.

In conclusion I think in the agonizing wait for TDU 2, you should go and pick this game up, its going for around 20 pounds BRAND NEW ! :O Second hand mabe 10-15 pounds.

Thanks for reading hope this helps our pain haha :)

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed MC:LA for a while.

But it doesn't have scratch on TDU. Its only saving grace is thats it has better graphics, although its not as beautiful.

MC has good arcade physics for me but ultimately it was pretty frustrating because of its randomness. It did mean I tried real hard to beat the career, which ultimately wasn't that hard.

Still like it, but its no TDU and hence won't make it anywhere near TDU2