We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: Chevrolet Corvette 1967 **Interior Picture Posted**

Minime891

That's true.

And pearhabs the forum rules on GTA forums were different. That can be the reason. I guess TDUCentral was made by people who did not have some experience about moddable game (the forum was made for communicate about the game first). I think TDUC is the most important place for TDU and that can change the point of view about TDU for all people who are not playing on TDU and may see TDU as bad place or good place cause their interest are different.

TDUC's admin have a some responsability about TDU for making the best community that we can have.

Mod must be made for make alive died games, and not kill living games.

When I heard some people would like to mod TDU 2 even they are not able to modelize anything, and never made a mod without major bugs, I want to ask to them what is the point?

Wich are the chance for PC to see some official addon cars delivery by Eden if there is some people who make their crappy works for free? Casual players (those who give the most important money part to editor) will choose the "free" way and will think "TDU2 is crappy".

Modding on TDU 1 were comming when the games was already dead and it was a good thing for all, players & Eden Games.

Robe 3D model cars from other games is a bad thing for PC contents. Why Ferrari Pack was not released on NFS Shift? Why TDU CarMegaPack was so long to wait? Lot of chance that TDU2 PC will be late, addon too...

When a new 3D model is released for a PC game, it is robed the same day. Why editors should have to pay Licence for other games that not their?

For return to GTA, there were some website wich were closed by a famous sport CarMaker, it may be a good lesson for us to see what happenned somewhere else.

We can't play without responsability.

Now no need speak, just do right things.

+Rep (EDIT: Well, I would, but I have to spread it around apparently.) I expect TDU2 to be as good - if not better than - TDU; which, let me remind you, we played for what, three years before we even started modding?

-Leadfoot

I don't know what some people think, but for me there is no best modder/converter or whatever.

I take a look at the car, test it, if it's good I'll keep it and that's it.

Of course I'm gonna give the authors some feedback or report some bugs, I think that is why TDU Central is existing.

To get some new cars, chat, help each other and have some fun.

So to those who praise the modders TOO MUCH please stop this, and please stop making some other modders look bad.

Every modder is welcome at TDUC, these guys are doing their best to make us happy and we don't pay them at all, atleast let's show some respect to other peoples work.

Can we all just stop here, please? No further arguments or I'll report some of you.

I'll say this once; asking permission about converting from the ONE modder is a very different thing compared to asking EA to convert their cars. I have seen this stuff spread around alot so really don't bring it up.

And Woody, I'm not going to start an argument with you but I have to say you're the pathetic one, thats just my thoughts, sorry. I don't know Tool all that well but mainly how do you think he feels when he gets discriminated?

-----------------------

End.