We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RESOLVED] TDU Megapack install problem

i just bought the tdu megapack from atari and when i tried to install it it said no tdu installed on your system! so i download the tdu regitry fix and the setup started fine. But then it popped up and said "Error opening file for writing \Euro\Bnk\Bnk1.map" I say ignore but then it contiuosly pops up about every file it tries to install and over and over again i try retry and then ignore and it skips ALL the cars! Is there anyone who can help me with this problem? for instance someone who had the same problem and fixed it or has the same problem and is looking into it? PLEASE I REALY WANT TO PLAY THE MEGAPACK! i have added an image of the first popup.

Guest BlueAce

im guessing you are using vista. 1st you will need to run the setup as administrator. the best thing you could do is uninstall tdu and reinstall it again. patch up with the 1.66A patch, then run it. make sure the game is running well. exit and install the megapack and add the serial number when asked. if you have a saved profile in your computer DO NOT place it back in the TDU folder in your documents. play the 1st part of the game after a fresh installation.... THEN install the megapack or try too. once the game is fine, and maybe working with the megapack, add your profile into your tdu save folder

i just bought the tdu megapack from atari and when i tried to install it it said no tdu installed on your system! so i download the tdu regitry fix and the setup started fine. But then it popped up and said "Error opening file for writing \Euro\Bnk\Bnk1.map" I say ignore but then it contiuosly pops up about every file it tries to install and over and over again i try retry and then ignore and it skips ALL the cars! Is there anyone who can help me with this problem? for instance someone who had the same problem and fixed it or has the same problem and is looking into it? PLEASE I REALY WANT TO PLAY THE MEGAPACK! i have added an image of the first popup.

Did you install mods prior to buying the megapack? Because maybe you installed a mod that changed the Bnk1.map and now the megapack installer doesn't recognize it.

Try reinstalling TDU. I'm sure it will work then.

thanks for your advice :) Im gonna try it out now. BlueAce, Im actualy using windows 7. Tdu runs fine but what you posteed make complete sence will try it asap! Blackhole522 thanks for your input aswell to reply i did install mods and had to replace bnk1.map to install them but then i uninstalled tdu and installed again with the same result. either way will try your both of your ideas this afternoon.

Thank you for you assistance! :)

• 10 months later...