We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem - TDU crash

lior1111

look , i picked up one mod of Bugatti veyron.

it worked fine , because i downladed the right magic map too.

after it , i tryed to install Audi R8 , it was a install , regular install not files changing.

anyway , i installed the audi , it sayed the install sucess and when i tryed to run TDU the game crashed , it did black screen , then did black screen but i saw some of my computer things , it was littler black screen and then it sayed TDU have problem!!! and i soo want to play!!! help me pleasE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant give picture because no one of you know my language...

please!!!! help meeee im begging!

run the autoinstaller again and choose uninstall, it should work. If not maybe there's a problem with the name of the car itself, happened A LOT of times to me.....download TDUPE, run it as administrator, choose the car on wich you installed the R8 (maybe the kz1?), click on load and click on Name editor. delete the name R8 (if it's there) and write ??, then click save and save all changes on the bottom right